Kawie Central  
Welcome to Kawie Central  

Go Back   Kawie Central Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

General Discussion Discuss anything that don't fit in a forum below.

» Site Navigation
 > Forum
 > FAQ
» ----------------------
» Other Sites
» ----------------------
» View us On
» Recent Threads
Title, Username, & Date
KFX400 - What...
KPC
2016 KAWASAKI...
Off-Road Hub
Thought this...
NMKAWIERIDER
Kx 450f
KTM265
Can-Am...
Off-Road Hub

Old 03-19-2009, 08:14 PM

oohyeah4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Having surgery on my right elbow next wednesday, for chronic tennis elbow..."No I dont play tennis" ....I have been dealing with this pain for about 1 .5 years now and have had enough!! they will put a cast all the way from my biceps to my hand. this really sucks..but I have to do it, that means , no 4 wheeling with my son and buddies for at least 3-4 weeks..thats gonna suck too!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 08:17 PM

Lifetime Premium

VTprairie

sorry dude heal fast
Web 150i cams,DratFab Lowering Kit, H/L Triple Flow Rad/Engine Ice and H/L temp gauge
03 Prairie 650 26 XTR's,Dyna cdi, Nyroc exhaust mod,ITP Type 4's Black
06 Prairie 360 4x4</div><div align='center'>
<span style="color:#ff0000">VTPrairie MySpace</span>
</div>
Old 03-19-2009, 09:25 PM

Slumlord

Is it your left or right hand? Which one do you use to uh, you know, uh well! Good luck with all that and hope you get better real fast!
05 750 Brute Force, Frt. and Rear baskets, Gun Scabard, 08 dry box upgrade, K&N air filter, VX-3000 Viper winch, pass. pad, 27" swamplites all around, ss108 wheels, skid pkg and frt bumper, Dynatek CDI and Maroon Primary clutch spring, HighLifter HD Springs on the rear from SS ATV along with their stainless custom floor board protectors, HD tie rod ends and HD stainless tie rods from ATV Trick Stuff, Mudlid breather from EHS racing, TwinAir Powerflow Kit and More to come!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 09:51 PM

GrizKid

That sucks man! Hopefully you will have a speedy recovery...

Riding in pain is no fun anyway. Trust me I know. When I threw my arm out pitching I sure didn't wanna ride.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:29 AM

oohyeah4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Slumlord , it's my right arm....I already thought of going Japanese, and transfering my throttle to the left side of the handle bar..temporarily..how's that??? I think it would work, they have to cast my arm in a 45* angle like when you bend your arm..
Old 03-20-2009, 07:47 AM

BigOne

I feel for you. I have not been on my quad for more than year . I had 2 level fusion on my back last may, I will find out in 2 weeks if they are going to put more bolts in me.

Good luck with the surgery.
My Vids
Old 03-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Administrator

ONROPE has disabled reputation

QUOTE (oohyeah4 @ Mar 20 2009, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quote:
Slumlord , it's my right arm....I already thought of going Japanese, and transfering my throttle to the left side of the handle bar..temporarily..how's that??? I think it would work, they have to cast my arm in a 45* angle like when you bend your arm.. [/b]
I hear ya! A couple of years ago I rolled a jeep over and somehow my hand flopped out of the roll cage. It literally de-sleeved the thumb and two fingers next door. To compound the issue it was impacted with mud all around the exposed knuckle and finger bones. After the shock wore off, the only thing I could think about was how I was going to convert my quads to left side throttle cause I was sure I was going to lose my hand or at least those 3 fingers. The doctor washed it all out, pulled the skin back up like a glove and stitched me up. My bar fighting days are over, I have massive nerve damage, but I can still ride! I got some sweet scars!
Old 03-20-2009, 02:58 PM

richracer1

I know how you feel. I last saw my Brute in Nov '08 and will not see it again untill at least Jan '10. Really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 04:43 PM

Adirondack Man

oohyeah - hope everything goes well and you are back riding soon!

Richracer- if I remember correctly, you have not seen your brute as you are serving in the armed forces. I wish you safety and a quick return home. Your service is appreciated!
'03 Prairie 650 - Muzzy, Dyna CDI, Twin Air Powerflow, EHS lid, DG Snorkle, 82mm 11.5:1 pistons, BF750 crank, P700 connecting rods, YFZ catch can, Flynt trail porting, UPP intakes, AMR cams, rocker mod, MW oil cooler, Works struts, VFJ Stage 3 spider mod clutch, lightened secondary, Goodyear MT/R's on Douglas Rattlesnakes
'05 Polaris Sportsman 400
'04 Grizzly 125
Old 03-20-2009, 08:09 PM

Slumlord

Yeah RichRacer, You are the man! Thanks for all your doing!
05 750 Brute Force, Frt. and Rear baskets, Gun Scabard, 08 dry box upgrade, K&N air filter, VX-3000 Viper winch, pass. pad, 27" swamplites all around, ss108 wheels, skid pkg and frt bumper, Dynatek CDI and Maroon Primary clutch spring, HighLifter HD Springs on the rear from SS ATV along with their stainless custom floor board protectors, HD tie rod ends and HD stainless tie rods from ATV Trick Stuff, Mudlid breather from EHS racing, TwinAir Powerflow Kit and More to come!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawie Central Forums > General Forums > General Discussion