Kawie Central  
Welcome to Kawie Central  

Go Back   Kawie Central Forums > Where to Ride > East Clubhouse

East Clubhouse A place for members from the East Coast members to hang out, plan rides and show us what they can do.

» Site Navigation
 > Forum
 > FAQ
» ----------------------
» Other Sites
» ----------------------
» View us On
» Recent Threads
Title, Username, & Date
KFX400 - What...
KPC
2016 KAWASAKI...
Off-Road Hub
Thought this...
NMKAWIERIDER
Kx 450f
KTM265
Can-Am...
Off-Road Hub

Old 12-03-2008, 05:46 AM

ThaMule
Send a message via AIM to ThaMule Send a message via MSN to ThaMule Send a message via Yahoo to ThaMule

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bootlegger @ Aug 12 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quote:
Hopefully someone will throw a date out there. The Cumberland ATV Riders is an ATV Club I started a while back. We are actually from all over. Got a few in Alabama, Kentucky, andÂ* Mostly Tennessee. The place in Oneida is Brimstone your talking about and the guides name is Stakk. Where you live at? Our forum is cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com[/b]
I dont think the guy that I know is Stakk. The guy I am talking abut runs pineknot raceway and cumberland safari tours. He rents out 4x4&#39;s as well. Mostly samurai&#39;s. Well....I take that back. I just read over on gotmudd.com that cumberland shut down. How much truth is there to that? Is it only certain areas?
Old 12-03-2008, 05:50 AM

ThaMule
Send a message via AIM to ThaMule Send a message via MSN to ThaMule Send a message via Yahoo to ThaMule

ok.....I just did some research. The guy I was talking about ran Cumberland Safari Adventure Tours. He said they shut down due to Cumberland closing. I see that Brimstone is still open though.

I am from North Alabama by they way. I&#39;m about 5 hours from you guys.

My avatar is actually from July when I was up there on a cumberland safari tour.
Old 12-05-2008, 03:34 PM

hilomx6
Send a message via AIM to hilomx6

i would deff be in and my gang also,,,we went to toyal blue last weeeknd it was pretty good ,,we also like to hit everts in ky and buffalo in johnson city and i 81 towards greenville tn,,,stay in touch with me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ThaMule @ Dec 3 2008, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quote:
ok.....I just did some research. The guy I was talking about ran Cumberland Safari Adventure Tours. He said they shut down due to Cumberland closing. I see that Brimstone is still open though.

I am from North Alabama by they way. I&#39;m about 5 hours from you guys.

My avatar is actually from July when I was up there on a cumberland safari tour.[/b]

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawie Central Forums > Where to Ride > East Clubhouse